viernes, 31 de mayo de 2013

Week 3, Module 1 Writing Activity

Hello guys!

I know, I know, this post is a little bit late (actually too late) but here you have my activity.

Observe a scene, preferably in a crowded, busy, or public place. List the activities that you see occurring and the actors (those doing the activity). Write 5-6 sentences that use your observation list and underline the subjects of your sentences. Write a few sentences experimenting with using different types of pronouns from the tables in Unit 3.  You will want to keep all of these sentences at hand as you do the writing activities for this unit. 

I am reading the latest tweets in my cellphone.
She was the last one in the line.
These people are upset.
Your turn will be till the next hour.
Whose is this wallet?
None of these kids have a traditional toy.
Everything is a mess.
Waiting till the next cashier.
To play with the next one hair.

What you think?

Good grammar?
Can you guess where I am?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario